Holistic financial planning refers to all the areas of your financial wellness. It involves the management of your finances in such a way that you not only create wealth, but also protect it.
Holistic financial planning includes the following:
- Investment: It is important to have an investment strategy. Emergency funding, saving for a specific goal and also providing for your retirement, is important for your peace of mind.
- Medical aid: Belonging to a medical aid provides you some protection against unforeseen medical expenses.
- Insurance: By taking out insurance, you are protecting your wealth. Your ability to earn an income is your most valuable asset and should always be protected.
- Will: Dying without a will can have a severe impact on your loved ones. Always make sure that you have a valid will in place.
- Estate planning: Estate planning is not only for the wealthy. The truth is that everyone should have the basics in place.
BOVEST wants to help YOU plan your financial future.
“He who fails to plan is planning to fail”